It's been a while...

So it's been a hot minute since I posted on here.  In the past two years I've ran the Goofy Challenge and had a baby boy.  I would love to use this blog to help document my new goal of building muscle and becoming leaner.  I lost all of the baby weight using Weight Watchers, but I'm still having the same struggles that I did before having the baby.  I've been researching If It Fits Your  Macros, and it seems like a plan that can really work for my lifestyle and the goals I would like to accomplish.  The one thing I find very daunting is weighing all my my food.  From what I have read it seems like this is a common concern.  I ordered a food scale off of Amazon to help make things easier.  I would also like to start lifting more.  This is a huge hurdle for me with the little guy.

I'll try to check back in this weekend with pictures to show were I'm starting from.
Wish me Luck!
Casey

Comments