Take 2, or is it 3?

Okay.... Let's try this again.  I've been wanting to post for a long time, but life gets in the way.  It's a new year and I thought it was time for an update so here we go!  Life is good.  We finally sold our house in Maryland and moved to Illinois.  I started a new job for a property management company and the little guy goes to daycare right across the street from my office.

My hope for 2016 is to get my diet and fitness back on track.  I have a gym at work and I want to try and get a workout in every morning before the rest of the house wakes up.  I'm back on weight watchers.  I've had great luck with it the past so I'm hopeful I can make it work again.  I'll be back tomorrow with an update on my workoutDisplaying IMG_3506.JPG plan.
Displaying IMG_3506.JPG

Comments